On Wednesday, December 12th 2018, the Delaware Valley Radio Association monthly meeting will feature our annual Member Potluck Holiday Party.
- Combined Directors/Business Meeting from 6:30 to 6:45 PM
- Potluck dinner period from 6:45 to 9:00 PM
A few notes to members from the party coordinator, Lance, KC2MTO:
- Members are reminded that they do not have to bring enough for everyone, just enough for some.
- I will soon send an email asking members to tell me what they are bringing.
- Subsequently, on a daily basis an email is sent with the things members tell me they will bring, listed by category. This way we see what will be brought and where we are under represented.
- Please let us know how many are in your party so we know how many drinks to bring.
- Please bring a serving spoon/fork/knife with your item. Even though there is a kitchen we don’t have permission to use it. All items must be fully-cooked, heated, and ready for eating.
- Hors d’Oeuvres/Starters/ Pou-Pous:
- Side Dishes:
- Drinks: e.g., Coke, Pepsi, Ginger Ale, Root Beer, Birch Beer, Dr Pepper, etc. and diet variations
- Other: Ice, trash bags