2021 Exam Schedule
- Jan. 9th (To be held at Continental Tavern – Upstairs Parlor, 2 North Main Street, Yardley, PA, PA 19067)
- March 13th
- May 8th
- July 10th
- Sept. 11th
- Nov 13th
Download important DVRA Social Distancing Procedures (HERE).
Please bring with you:
- $15.00 cash or check made out to ARRL-VEC
- A government issued photo identification – drivers license, passport, etc.
- A copy of your current FCC amateur license (if upgrading to General or Amateur Extra)
- Federal Registration Number (FRN) from the FCC (Please see below for more information on obtaining the FRN.
- Optionally, you may bring completed application form NCVEC 605, else one will be provided for you at the exam to complete.
First time amateur license test takers: You will need to obtain a Federal Registration Number (FRN) from the FCC prior to testing. You will not be able to take a license test without an FRN. Registration for an FRN is done online at the FCC’s Commission Registration System (CORES) website. It usually takes just a few minutes to obtain an FRN. You will need to include your FRN on both your license application form and your test answer sheet.
NOTE: The FCC requires a valid mailing address in order to obtain an FRN. By obtaining an FRN, your name and address become part of the public record at the FCC. If you would prefer not to have your home address be part of this public record, you could use a post office box number or work address as an alternative. You are expected to update the FCC whenever your mailing address is changed.
A note to volunteer examiners: Please arrive at 9:30 AM to assist with set up.