It’s time to defend our championship and go for a three-peat! Members are invited to come to the shack on Saturday between noon and midnight to partake in the contest fun and to socialize.
The rules have changed slightly from last year. The contest is reduced to 12 hours, and FT8 is now an accepted mode of operation.
Here are the details and our plans for the contest:
- Saturday 9/15 from noon to midnight
- 80 thru 10M (no WARC) Phone, CW, and FT8
- Exchange is 59(9) Mercer (NJ stations give report and county, others give report and State or Province)
- Class Club, High Power, Multi-Op
- Goal is to work NJ Counties, States, CA Provinces, and DX