Training & Examination Director Martin Crabtree, W3PR has decided to run a scheduled Amateur Radio License testing session on Saturday, January 9, 2021.
In order to meet the current state/local social distancing requirements, please download important DVRA Social Distancing Procedures (HERE).
Here are some highlights:
- Test Takers will need to email Martin Crabtree, W3PR (W3PR@arrl.net) in order to register for this test session, no walk-ins will be permitted.
- The number of Test Takers will be limited to 15.
- Check in for Test Takers will start at 9:30 AM and testing will begin at approximately 10 AM.
- All Test Takers must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
- First time amateur license test takers must obtain a Federal Registration Number (FRN) from the FCC prior to testing.
Please note that this testing session WILL NOT be held at the Red Cross.
Instead, we will be holding this session indoors at:
Continental Tavern – Upstairs Parlor
2 NORTH MAIN STREET
YARDLEY, PA 19067
For important information about the how to prepare and what to bring to the testing site, please click the following link: