About the DVRA
The Delaware Valley Radio Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to the promotion and preservation of the amateur radio hobby. The club is comprised of amateur radio operators and their families.
With over a hundred active members and a fully equipped radio station, the Delaware Valley Radio Association is one of the nationâ€™s oldest radio clubs, having been founded in 1930. Persons interested in learning more about Amateur Radio are encouraged to explore the clubâ€™s website or attend any regular meeting of the club. The DVRA meets the second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM at Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, 137 West Upper Ferry Road, WestTrenton, NJ. The church is located one-quarter mile west of the intersection of routes 634 and 579, and is just south of Mercer County Airport.
What does the DVRA have to offer?
- A fully equipped club radio shack with 2 HF stations, Packet, VHF & UHF stations
- 2 Repeaters, one with autopatch the other with EchoLink
- A packet BBS
- Events throughout the year
- Fun and competitive Field Day activities with multiple stations and different modes
- Our annual Hamfest held at MercerCountyPark
- A club picnic in August
- A holiday party in December
- Monthly club meetings
- A comprehensive monthly newsletter
- Amateur radio license training and testing
- A place to share experiences with others with similar interests