The Delaware Valley Radio Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to the promotion and preservation of the amateur radio hobby.
With 98 members and a fully equipped radio station, the Delaware Valley Radio Association is one of the nation’s oldest radio clubs, having been founded in 1930.
- A fully equipped club radio shack with 2 HF stations, Packet, VHF & UHF stations
- 2 Repeaters, one operating in analog FM and the other in Yaesu System Fusion C4FM digital mode
- Monthly club meetings
- Fun and competitive Field Day activities with multiple stations and different modes
- Our annual Hamfest held at a various locations
- A club picnic in August
- A holiday party in December
- A place to share experiences with others with similar interests