The Delaware Valley Radio Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to the promotion and preservation of the amateur radio hobby.
With 98 members and a fully equipped radio station, the Delaware Valley Radio Association is one of the nation’s oldest radio clubs, having been founded in 1930.
- A fully equipped club radio shack with 2 HF stations, HF digital mode capability, Packet, VHF & UHF stations. Regular hours of operation are maintained for members and guests.
- Shack activities include participation in four major on-air contests, an Open House event, Jamboree on the Air and Special Event stations W2T and W2P celebrating the Battles of Trenton and Princeton.
- 2 Repeaters, one operating in Yaesu System Fusion C4FM digital mode and the other in dual mode (analog FM and C4FM)
- Monthly club meetings with informative ham radio presentations
- A club picnic in August and holiday party in December
- Participation in Public Service Events
- Training and Exams sessions held regularly
- Fun and competitive Field Day activities with multiple stations and different modes
- An updated, informative and easy to use Website
- A place to share experiences with others with similar interests