Training & Examinations Director Martin Crabtree, W3PR has decided to run a scheduled Amateur Radio License testing session on July 11th. In order to meet the current state/local social distancing requirements and looking over what other testing centers have done during the pandemic, the testing will be run a bit differently. Here are some highlights:
- Test Takers will need to email Martin Crabtree, W3PR (W3PR@arrl.org) in order to register for this test session, no walk-ins will be permitted.
- The number of Test Takers will be limited to 15.
- Testing will be held OUTSIDE of the Princeton Red Cross facility (707 Alexander Road in Princeton Junction)
- Test Takers will be required to bring their own chair and clipboard/lap desk/board to use as a writing surface.
- Check in for Test Takers will start at 9:30 AM and testing will begin at approximately 10 AM.
- All Test Takers must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
o download the Delaware Valley Radio Association (DVRA) Social Distancing Procedures and other related information about the exam, please click HERE.
To review the DVRA Exam Information page, please click HERE.