What is the DVRA?
What does the DVRA offer?
• 2 Repeaters, one operating in analog FM and the other in Yaesu System Fusion C4FM digital mode
• Events throughout the year
• Fun and competitive Field Day activities with multiple stations and different modes
• Our annual Hamfest held at a various locations
• A club picnic in August
• A holiday party in December
• Monthly club meetings
• A comprehensive monthly newsletter
• A place to share experiences with others with similar interests
2018 Exam Schedule –
ALL DATES ARE SATURDAYS
- January 13
- March 10
- May 12
- July 14
- September 8
- November 10
The sessions will be held at the American Red Cross facility in Princeton Junction (official address is 707 Alexander Rd, Suite 101 – Princeton, NJ 08540). ( Link to Google Map )
The sessions are scheduled to start at 10AM (with a 9:30-9:45AM call time for the VEs).
Please bring $15.00 cash or check made out to ARRL-VEC, and a photo identification – drivers license, passport, etc.
If you wish, prior to the examinations you may download and fill out the application form NCVEC 605. Bring a filled in and signed form with you to the exam session. The NCVEC 605 form is available here: http://www.arrl.org/files/file/VEs/NCVEC%20Form%20605%202017%20Sept%20Interactive.pdf. Note: Blank NCVEC 605 forms will also be available the at the exam session.